Checkout via Messenger
After listing available items on your store, your customers can take the following steps to make a purchase directly on Facebook Messenger.
1. The customer clicks on the "Items" button, and the list of items you have added will show up.
2. The customer clicks on the "Add to Cart" button.
3. The system will then ask the customer to select the quantity.
4. The customer clicks on the "Check Out" button.
5. The system will ask the customer to enter their email, telephone number, address, and shipping method. The shipping methods can be edited. See instructions on how to set them here.
6. You can check the incoming orders on the "Orders" menu.